Friday, August 18, 2006

When you look into a mirror, do you like whats looking at you?

You know what annoys me? People who don't answer or return calls. Now I know I'm not the best at this, but I have a hard and fast 24 hour rule I'll get back in 24 hours unless theres a time deadline prior to that. Of course unless I'm avoiding you, then I may not ever return a call. Now there's currently no one out there I'm avoiding. I hope no one out there's avoiding me.

And I'll sympathize that sometime you just don't feel like talking on the phone. I spend so much time talking on the phone for work, I just really don't enjoy it alot. And I also feel that I may be intruding into your life, especially if I would be calling while I know your working or sleeping (and with eveyrone I know, its really had for me to remember when some one is working or sleeping). The answer to this particualr problem is the text message... if you don't wanna talk to me, but don't wanna seem rude by not calling me back, send me a text message. I won't be hurt.

OK, thats all I'm going to say about that. Otherwise things are same same, its friday night and I'm kinda bored. Doesn't look like I'm heading out of town this weekend. So if anyone is looking for a good time tomorrow, call me.. or text me. I still wanna go to the beach.

JR, Ray, and Sean (who doen't even know what myspace is so I guess putting his name on here was sort of pointless) we've been requested to find a time to hang Jersey's mirror. So lets coordinate it! She may provide food and be naked... but i can't promise anything!

OK, i'm going to change the rules of the music trivia, Yahoo and Google answers will be accepted... but I'm going to ut a time limit on it. For instance, these weeks. must be down in under 5 minutes, and who ever posts the answer first. Now, since the prizes are either non-existant or really not worth anything.. we're gonna work on the honor system. Today is sort a tough one, but not only do u have to name the band, but the member of the band who normally sings it (or who did it as a solo project).

No comments:

Post a Comment