Monday, August 21, 2006

There are two paths you can go by, but in the long run theres time to change the road you're on

I'm back at work, and its nice that nothing has changed... well at least for the better. Theres emails about people not doing things correctly, all anonymously unsigned. And theres an email about decorum in the office here. Apparently there are too many virgin ears around here for "course" language. I would like to give a big WTF to said people. Every now and then I just need an explicative to really get my point across to the morons that invade my world.

Yes i know that sounds a bit "course" and possibly arrogant. Well, i'm not arrogant, I just know I'm better than them. At least when it comes to knowing my job... and often theirs. Not to say i don't make mistakes, I do... but I don't intentionally try and may others like a dumbass, and then be wrong. Ahhh pilots. (sorry for all you pilots out there... I'm generalizing... but like Grace told me "its not a stereotype its a statistic").

So as you may can tell I'm thrilled to back at work. i was almost calling in until i saw I was working with Leslie. She makes me smile and we have a good time working together. Thats another part of the big move. I get to work with Leslie more! Too bad shes sick and not her normal chipper self, and insists on putting her cold hands on my neck. I think I know what the cold hand of death feels like.

Otherwise, I don't have much else to say. Theres still a continuing trend among people of not returning calls and text messages... And i just upped my plan limit on text messages to unlimited (after going over by 400 last month... thanx Grace and Jersey).

And Total Eclipse of the Heart was correct. good job Ray and Grace!! However no one seemed to wanna play on the "mirror" title. The answer was of course True Reflections by the Dave Matthews Band, but Boyd Tinsley, the violin player, sings it. This one's a classic...

I'm really contemplating a career change.... is there any job out there I can be happy in???

No comments:

Post a Comment