Tuesday, August 8, 2006

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun.


Current mood: naughty

OK, Ray wins the music trivia prize... I don't know how I'm going to get it to him as long as he's grounded. Maybe some stealth is in order. Even though he didn't get the song (Voices), he got the band and I'm thinking he didn't google it! Way to go Randy!

I'm feeling very happy today, its my friday, its a game day (My casa at 1700 for a 1715 departure to the Ted). And its a vacation time!!! I've got my cruise pass all printed out and my mommy bought me a ticket on Delta to get down to FLL.. well, she allowed me to use her skymiles to get a free ticket. Mommy luvs me! Except I have to come have a "talk" when I get back, and that concerns me because parental talks usually don't have the most positive of subjects... and I hate it when we get into inheritance and "When I die..." talks. I just don't want to think about such things.

I am somewhat concerned that theres a "Formal" on the boat... I don't own a tux and I am not packing the suit (which is still in need of zipper repair). I guess i'll just sit in my room alone and drink bourbon in pajamas. I'll manage. I will persevere.

I had a chat with some one tonight, and she was very concerned about some personal aspects going on these days. It was very nice to be reminded that my friends really care about me. I heart her!!!

Unfortunitely jersye has decided I'm a project for her... I'm not sure how i feel about that... being labled a project and all, but her intentions are most noble. Perhaps she will be most successful. And I have to agree with her.. "how can all these insensitive asses find people and we nice sane people stay single?"... Of course, I'm not up for dating insensitive asses... been there done that...

Everybody enjoy the weekend, I'll be back in town on Monday, hopefullty with tales and debauchery and immorality... Perhaps I'll take over the boat and start my pirate career!

No comments:

Post a Comment