Thursday, August 24, 2006

Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance

I got sleep today, and it was good. Except the phone kept ringing. That in itself doesn't bother me so much. I usuallly turn my cell phone to silent and put the house phone out in the living room. What bothered me today was the same person kept calling and hanging up, and never a message. This started about 3 pm. I checked the caller ID, called her back around 2100 when i woke up. WHen I told her I had been sleeping, her repsonse was "thats what i thought". Well, if you thought I was sleeping, why the hell did you keep calling me?

I don't want people to think they shouldn't call me. Please by all means do. I love to be called, makes me feel wanted and loved. But I'm often going to be asleep or, on the rare occasion, busy doing somehting and can't answer. Leave a message.. i'll call back. But if you know theres a 90% chance I'm sleeping, don't just call every hour to check if I'm going to answer this time!

Now on to more fun stuff... Lets move on to planning the Vegas vacation. November 9th-12th. Thursday through Sunday. Now accomodation. I'm looking around rooms. And I would love to get head count of attendees. I know some of you are unable at this time to committ for whatever reason. I may just get one room and we'll pile into it... bring sleeping bags! Any suggestions for inexpeinve lodging are most welcome.

Anyways, next on the agenda. The party mentioned in last night's blog is not being organized by myself. A is in charge of this one, so there's no way to really plan for that yet. Basicly I can't tell you when, where, what time, or what to expect. Should be fun! Grace, this could be your chance to get her back!

Other than that, its my Friday!! Yay!! Days off... I need another vacation. And yet, I'm planning one. Oh and there were AP reporters and photographers in the office yesterday doing a story about us, maybe Ya'll will see me in the news... and this time not for being arrested!

I think we're gonna tkae a break from music trivia... i'm running out of good material. It'll be back...

No comments:

Post a Comment