Tuesday, August 22, 2006

No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun

I'm taking volunteers. I need to clean my apartment, but its gotten so bad I just don't know where to start. It salmost overwhelming. Its not like its horrendously filthy, but just cluttered. Things need to be put away, vacuuming, the dish done. I'm starting to forget which pile is the clean clothes. So if anyone feels they need a project for a day, my apartment is available.

Like alot of things, i feel a bit overwhelmed at times with keeping the apartment clean (mainly because i let it go until it overwhelming), Every now and then I stress about money, especially when I have unplanned expenses like car repair. I honestly have this feeling my car is about ready to go Tango Uniform on me. And theres other things in my personal life I want to change, but just finding a place to start is tough. So much to do, so little time.. and sometimes, even less motivation.

So i'm back to working now, and it sucks. I have this sleeping problem. The entire time off I had no issues getting sleep, well other then being out all night. But my current work schedule, I just seem to be unable to sleep more than 5 hours. I'm hoping this will change next month when my schedule changes. The only downside now is I'm working Labor Day weekend... not that I had big plans.

No suggestions on a new career choice yet, but I did find a job dispatching in Macau. Kind of a long way to go, but I'm havng the same feelings a friends... "I need to move away". I"m still dreaming about being on the beach in the lower Caribbean area... running a small, funky bar where pirates and expatriates hang out. I need to stop listening to Jimmy Buffett songs.

And speaking of dispatch jobs, if anyone is interested, I know some one who is looking to do classes to get your FAA Dispatch License here in Atlanta. If anyone's interested, for $4000 you to can have an FAA certificate. And besides, I'm bucking for a job teaching...

Thats it... I'm gonna pretend to work and try to stay awake, we're expecitng a visit from our new FAA inspector this morning... joyous joyous yay. Yesterday no one seemed to wanna play music trivia... It was Led Zeppelin's "Stairway to Heaven." If anyones up for it, i think Thursday night we'll be doing trivia at B-52's and its Jersey's welcome home party.

I miss Jersey!!1 though she texts and calls everyday.. she rocks my face off (sorry Grace, i had to use the line... you rock my face off too).

Gone looking for a place to start.....

No comments:

Post a Comment