Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Sleep....

I'm at work. I'm barely awake. I wish I were asleep. Isn't odd how when you want to sleep, you often have a hard time sleeping, yet when you have something to do, say like drive or work, well... your the sleepiest person. Yesterday I dozed off, and thats was after a good solid 8 hours at home. This morning however, I only slept a few hours and it was broken up ... I find it harder these days to sleep during the day. perhaps I need to hang the blanket over the windows in my bedroom. I'm opposed to that simply because on my 4 days off I don't want it there. I tend not to use an alarm on those days and just wake up with the sun. That way i wake up when I'm done sleeping. And there is nothing much I need to do on my days off, as my busy social schedule rarely includes anything before noon.

And for some reason my parentals seem to think I should wake up every morning by 8 AM. I don't know why, theres nothing exciting on TV then. And if I have no place to go... whats the point.

So, now its 4 AM and i've beed at work for an hour... 9 more to go. And all my flight plans are done for the morning. Nothing to do... What a job. So far the highlight of my day is taking the garbage out. Thats sad isn't it. I need some one more interesting in my life All you single ladies out there, I'm accepting resumes...

And while I'm here, Lets announce the 30th birthday bash. I'm looking at sometime around November 9th. That being my birthday. But I don't know how much vacation time I'll have around then. SO, I think everyone else should spend there vacation time on me. Since most of you are airline people, your probably off during the week anyways. So I'm liking some input here. Looking at going 6th-8th (monday-wed) mainly for economic reasons.. the rooms will be cheaper. So, there you go. Let me know!!! I'm still open to suggestions.

Leslie is being goofy tonight, so I'm going to need to be goofy now. And i see people are reading this, feel free to leave comments. I like comments, everyone loves comments, its like validation for my sad existance... so comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment