Wednesday, July 5, 2006

Shes sinking fast...

I'm finding there are things that bring me down quick. I returned home Monday in a triumphant flurry of good feelings and now I'm slipping back into that blah feeling. And i'm identifying things that have contributed to this sinking sensation.

First off, lack of sleep. While I can only blame my self for overscheduling my busy social calendar (ha), i do feel that certain people should be more accomodating to my rest needs, namely everyone else who keeps me awake... and the damn Dish TV and Gutter Guard people who keep calling my house in the afternoon. I also believe there should be a nap time at work. Even this morning being a busy morning, I've worked ahead till the end of my shift and have nothing to do for the next 8 hours but watch planes and read messages... most of which require me to just go "ok they're still flying"

And speaking of work, some excitement would be fun, or at least a good round of teamwork and determination to get something done. For example, we had an aircraft gor AOG (airline term for It can't fly for maintenance) and in the attempt to reroute and minimize a delay for subsequent flights, the guy in charge wants swap planes and reroute and all this stuff. Basicly everyone who the guy calls is telling why they can't do it. Not even trying to make a change, just nope, can't do it. How about some freakin help people!! Sorry we have to inconvenience you to do you job, but thats what we pay you for! I wish i could just learn not to care about doing good work.

The last thing... ever have people who just suddenly stop communicating for no reason? I know I'm not the best at keeping in touch but i do make an honest effort I swear. But some people, after an email here and a couple calls, well.. haven't heard from them in a few months. Then I get paranoid, did i say something that pissed them off and not know it? Does she hate me now? What did I do? Of course, i tend to blame myself for things like that, which i probably shouldn't. And the worst part, i think i may have lost a good friend. Sucks...

Well, i have to get back to reading messages and watching airplanes... yep there still flying.

No comments:

Post a Comment