Thursday, July 13, 2006

Rednecks fo the world unite

So i'm over at the 24 hour Kroger getting my lunch for the day and a chocolate milk, and as I'm walking out, this dumbass redneck Mutha F!#$%R in a SUV comes speeding around the corner.. speads up toward me. And i continue to walk at a leisurely pace... I didn't speed up for him. He yells at me out the window. What a bastard (which was half of what he called me). Its a good thing I don't carry a fire arm. I sometimes wished man still lived in a Darwinian environment where natural selection weeded out the dumbasses among us. We just aren't killing off the weak intellects fast enough.

OK, so perhaps I'm being a bit over reactive. But that just started the day off right. Luckily I had a text from Grace (who is living the dream... cruising around florida on a moonlit night in a "new" car with that hottie Tanya next to her.. well its my dream) and I also had a voice mail from Chandra. Those 2 things have brightened a dreary morning.

I miss Chandra... for those of you don't know, shes my former roommate and responsible for my high tolerance to alcohol. Theres a picture of her in my pictures somewhere. We always had the best times out together, and she had guys drooling over her, but she always left with me. Probably the best ego boost of my life!! I need to go see her soon. While its summer in Minnesota, I can't handle winters up there. God shes so hot!! The best girlfriend I never had. Too bad shes married now.

And now I'm at work... and my 5 flight plans for the day are done, 9 hours elft to go. And 2 of them will probably be cancelled due to typhoons. Its apparently hard to load an airplane in a typhoon. Go figure. So half of my "work" will be for not. Basicly i could take a 6 hour break and no one would notice... except the person working with me.

So now, i'm going to turn on the all Dave Matthews Band web radio station a vegitate for a few hours a read some news... this working 6 days straight its for the birds. On the upside, theres 4 containers of various ice cream flavors in the freezer here... mmmhm ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment