Thursday, July 6, 2006

fat dumb and happy

Apparently, thats the way to be in life... And thats what I'm striving for. Though I'm trying to be less fat. And perhaps intelligence is overrated, you think too much and lay awake at night pondering the mysteries of life, the universe, and everything. But yesterday has been fairly good, and this morning isn't too bad.

I've got some easy mac (yum), I've located a website where Ii can watch whole episodes of South Park at work, I've downloaded the 2 concerts form the weekend, and i got some good drooling sleep. Unfortunately I am at work, and its still slow. may take JR's suggestion and see if I can get a plane to do loops... but the pilots seem to get upset with that and write me up when i do that, but I don't like the job so much anyways. I almost got lost it before when i allegedly approved a low fly pass. I wish i could have seen it (and MD-11 at 200 feet over a small airport). I was acquitted when the the recorded phones proved Captain Crunch (not his real name) was full of shit. Besides if i do get fired and quit paying my bills, what will they do?? Charge me more of what I don't pay? Hrrrmmm i won't pay that either. I'll be stickin it to the man.

Ever have something that just blew your mind. I just had a pilot call me departure times, but in the complet eback asswards way... I think he was trying to screw with my head... i'll show them... i'll write them up for excess fuel (not that it matters.. they are always right).

Well.. thats all I have tonight, I'm going to try and figure out how to put a picture on my myspace home page.. wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment