Sunday, July 23, 2006

Eat, drink and be Merry, for tomorrow we die!

Since Grace swiped my original plan for a subject, thats the best i could come up with on short notice. Finally, myspace is back up. I'm becoming way to dependent on this thing for entertainment.

Well, what can I tell ya? Today was pleasent, got some cleaning done around the apartment, had a lovely lunch with Grace, and then was awaken by 2 phone calls. One from the lovely Elise and the next from the Lovely A. I need a name for Elise to match the rest of the women I know. Looks like she'll be joining in the festivites at Taco Mac later today.. good times, and possibly an appearence by "Jersey".

The i tried to go back to sleep, and A called, and informed me she was bringing me dinner. OK, i'll get up for this. She brought a fine homemade meal... a steak "as big as my head". Now, as I carried this massive plate of food to work, everyone assumes i visited mom today. Nope, a hot chick brougth it too me. Or as I refer to her some times.. the "psuedo-girlfriend". The consensus here from people is that shes wanting something from me. We'll see... i just think she's being nice. And apparently her singing career (mentioned in an earlier blog) with the guitar boy is... well, i don't think he was interested in her voice and shes realized that. Too bad. Maybe it will work out.

Otherwise, Monday Monday Monday, my house, eating, drinking, and being merry will ensue. Those of u who may be reading this, I'll give u a list of whats on tap at my house: Bottles of Grey Goose, bacardi, Jeiger, Makers Mark, Jack Daniels, Meukow Cognac, Apple Pucker, Triple Sec, Tequila, Sour mix, and Margarita Mix... if you want anything else, BYO. And mixers, bring mixers!!! FOod wise, well.. i dunno. I'm sure how many people are gonna show.. so theres a kroger 50 yards away we an raid.

I've noticed while inviting folks that... most my friends are girls. Hot ones at that. And as much as it may suck, i could be the only boy there... with a bunch of hot drunk girls... this could be horrible... i mean.. geez whatever will i do...

So, i have Grace occasionally cooking me garden fresh veggies for dinner, A bringing me steak (and cake...i'm eating it now, yum), and then a bunch of hotties coming over later... and a family who loves me... How did i get so lucky??

PS. I might can arrange some quality time with the ladies for a nominal fee for anyone interested... I going on vacation soon and could use some walking around cash!

No comments:

Post a Comment