Saturday, July 15, 2006

I'm tired of being here

Note, don't cut and paste from other websites into the blog it will kill it.

So i'm exhausted. Its the 6th day straight at work, and its the last one, thank god. I should have slept yesterday, except A had me over for dinner. And for everything that has gone ton with her, I have to admit she is a great cook. Very tasty foods. I ate too much, then came back to my place for a midnight swim., which was not nearly as fun as the last midnight swim, probably due to the sobriety and lack of hot half naked girls. At times I'm an overly lucky man. But the problem tonight is i'm about to nod off on the keyboard.

I was told the other day that because I'm a Scorpio i'm a "secretive" person. I would prefer the word private over secretive... it sounds less omninous. And i'll admit it, for the most part I am. Except wth the select close people. And i don't feel that's a Scorpio only trait, I know only a few people that just air their dirty laundry to everyone. And they're nuts anyways. I need to study my sign a little better, as all I've been told is that I'm "secretive", hard to live with yet a passionate fiery lover. I'll buy all those.. i have the burns to prove it.

And for those of you who aren't geographically enhanced, there's a country in Central Africa named Chad. Yes Ray, it exists. I'm sending a plane there tonight.. to the city of N'Djamena (pronounced like "Griffin" only exactly not). For you airlne people the code is NDJ. And after reading the write up on this place on the Lonely Planet website, the place is a real shit hole. Not the big tourist destination one would expect, what with the mine fields, constant civil war and no economic infrastructure more modern then a camel pulled wagon. Sounds like place ripe for take over by an future evil dictator... cue JR.

My amigo at work tonight, Leslie, is keeping me entertained and inspired by playing Shakira videos on the computer. That girl is amazing, i never knew a woman could move that way. And she has a great voice and talent. I think I'm in lust. No, i know it. Since i didn't win the bidding war i was in on E-Bay, i have some extra funds in the budget, Shakira is playing Atlanta in September... hrrrmmm.. i could go drool in person! Thanx to Leslie for knowing how to keep me happy, I need to work with her more... if the whiny asses in the work group will be kind enough to get over themselves and just relax and keep their nose out of our business.

Still working on my 4 goals for the weekend, none accomplished. Thanx to grace for her faith in me getting 75% accomplished. She has more faith in me than I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment