Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Today I don’t need a replacement, I’ll tell them what the smile on my face meant

Well, it is a time for a reckoning. And I reckon I'm gonna kick some ass.

Last week was a little trying, so this week promises to be better. Wel, if you remove the 4 AM start time followed by 3 days of work testing, it should be great. I've done some studying over the weekend and today, and I think I'm as ready as I'm gonna be. If I can only get rest tonight. I'll be happy to be through it all.

And Susan is all giddy today too, that makes me happy. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for he (and me, cause it works to my advantage if things work out too... yes I'm slightly selfish).

Also, it seems i'm needing to go on a diet and change some of my intakes. Unfortunately its all the things i really like (namely beer and red meat... ugh). or course, I don't eat all that much steak these days. But i do love it so. I'm also looking for a doctor in the area, that promises to be exciting. I don't like doctors, and I don't like shopping. But it needs to be done.

I had dinner with Chandra last night. It was a quick trip to MSP and back. It was great to see here and catch up again. And her little one is growing quickly. I'm impressed that she has him, at age 7, doing his own laundry. That rocks. But anyways, we spent a couple hours chatting and eating. I miss her and I'll have to go up and see her more soon. And Susan needs t meet her, and they can talk about me while I'm not around.

I miss having a roommate sometimes, that would a nice change for the company. I'm looking forward to the next few weeks. I'm feeling very optimistic about things in general. Now all I need is to find a beach and sit on it. ANd apparently not drink beer in excessive amounts. I'd still lvoe a beach.

Time to end the rambling, I just spent $80 for food at Krogers, so I suppose i should eat some of it for dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment