Wednesday, June 11, 2008

if you want resume, I’ll put it writing, it’s only good for a day the contents are frightening

I know everyone out ther ein the blogosphere (did i really just use that word?) is on the edge of their seats. Everyone is wanting to know how day one of testing for brown went. Well, I have the results.

But first, I just returned from an information gathering expedition to Barnes and Nobles. I discovered that epople who travel with lots of children do tend to actually lose them. A family (or clan being in Kentucky and all) came in. And the person who I assume was the den mother sent the rest of the childrens to scather hither and yon around the bookstore, seems some one was missing. Well, the B&N rummaged around and made pages. No child. Then, some one came in from outside and mention a child was in a car alone.

Seems they left one behind, and at 7 he had panicked and not been able to get the door unlocked and open. Luckily, we no longer live in the jungle of this child would be lion food. But it all ended well, little Kevin or Kenny or Jimmy or whatever his name is survived the ordeal and was rewarded by, as I overheard, getting to write a narrative about it. I think i would rather have stayed in the car.

Oh yeah, so I got a call this afternoon, I apparently actually suffered and endured the 6 hour written to walk away with a 100 on it. I apparently missed something, but I did get the bonus. That helps. So, tomorrow at 4 AM i get the oral exam. And its not the fun kind of oral exam (wheres Joe when u need him... ok, that was a bit voer the top but I laughed at my own joke).

Now, for tomorrow, I'm more anxious about Susan's interview than mine. I know I can dazzle the person giving me the test with bullshit. It's the same guy that interviewed me, so I've done it once already. I would also like to thank everyone for unwavering support, it's good to have great friends and a wonderful girlfriend.

hasta

No comments:

Post a Comment