Sunday, December 24, 2006

Twas the night before Christmas...

And I am currently sitting at work trying desperately to amuse myself. I've got my one flight plan bange dout for the night, and If i really wanted to I could probably head home now. But I would feel just a little guilty working less than half a shift. As it is, I'm being paid well to play miniature golf or read.

So this one goes out to all of use working types who are making the world run on Christmas. We sent a plane load of troops over to the sand box tonight, and I felt that was just mean sending them out on Christmas eve. But the company did a lot of special stuff for them, including catering the gate, decorating the plane, singing, gifts, and even a visit from our very on Santa. I've said it before, even though this place has some issues, we do take the best care of the troops we can.

Tomorrow moring I have an early call to mom's house for breakfast and Christmas morning. I'm looking forward to gorging myself on biscuits and bacon. Mmmhm. I may just stay at moms all day and eat breakfast food. I will be arriving early, to make sure I get the fresh bacon. Yes, I know, it's juvenile but you don't know my brothers.

So, I hope Santa is good to all those good boys and girls. And all you naughty girls.. just call me. You can sit on my lap!

Ok, so no more crudeness. Hope everyone has a good Holiday season with their family and/or loved ones. Be safe

No comments:

Post a Comment