Saturday, December 2, 2006

This blog has no sunject

Here we go again. its Friday here in my world, and I can;t be happier I don;t have to come to work tomorrow. Though, like a dumbass I volunteered to go to a training session with pilots on Monday. But I do get a free lunch and some easy OT. And things should be interestig.. i just found out the federales will be there... no pressure.

But its only from 930 till 1520, so thats not too bad. Possibly beers after wards! I hope y'all know I've had 2 adult beverages since I returned from Vegas... thats coming up on 2 weeks. I'm going through withdrawals! I suppose that going to a dry country on vacation really isn't my thing.

And i hope you all know as I type this the airline is cumbling around me. None of it is my fault and there's nothing i can do about it. But it is disconcerting (my word of the week) that we can't seem to keep an operation running.

And now, my check engine light is on. I checked it, it's still there, so thats good. Luckily it came on after i had my emissions test and I really don't have to clear it for a year! I just know that its going to probably cost a small fortune. I love my car and I really would like it to not fall apart on me.

And today I also noticed that my credit limit on one of the czards has been increased... great. They have no idea how much self control I don't have. I'll owe my soul to Bank Of America before its over. I think I have a new plan for managing my debt. It involves scissors.

I think mo is going to graciously donate Christmas paraphernalia to my cause, in exchange for taking the Christmas decorations down out fo the attic. I should throwa party for everyone to come over and decorate my apartment... and serve festive drinks. Hrrmmmm. I must ponder this.

No comments:

Post a Comment