Saturday, December 30, 2006

This is the end, my only friend, the end

OK, i admit the new picture can be seen as slightly disturbing. I'm frankly dismayed by it. But I also think its freaking hilarious and fun so it stays for a bit.

So this is it... the last blog of 2006. The year is over and it's about this time we all tend to reflect on the year past. What you've gained and lost and all that nonsense. I have to say the past year has had its ups and downs, but the ups have outnumbered the downs. I can only hope the next year is as good. Actually, thats completely untrue, I hope next year is way better!

The last few days have been fairly fun. There's been outings and trivia winnings and sleepless nights. Well, only sleepless in that I was out too late to get sleep before going to work. It was good to see Brian and Tommy the other night. Good times. And then the Harem visits all week were awesome. And lastly but definitely not leastly, I had a hot date last night.

Well, she may not have known it was date, but I'm saying it is. Why? Because i want to. I had a great time working on my beer list with Elise, who was hot and engaging as always. There's just something about her that makes me want to do stupid things. Looks like she's moving in with me in the near future, which will either be a lot of fun or drive me insane. Or both.

Tomorrow is New Years Eve, then 2006 is over. The current plans are to spend the night with Jersey in Atlanta. Sean and his significant other are allegedly coming with. It should be a good party, and I plan to spend the better part of tomorrow getting my drink on. The actual plans are not set, we're being fluid and spontaneous... which I think is driving Sean nuts. My plan, just go with it, have a good time, and enjoy the evening!

I also today, followed through on one of my resolutions for 2006. Yeah I know, I waited until the last possible minute, but that's how i do things. I'm just waiting for the UPS guy to bring the new purchase home, and my rock star career will surely take off shortly there after!

So, I appreciate all those who have been loyally reading my blog over the last year, and the awesome comments. I would hope all my friends could be around tomorrow, but prior committments and the real world have intervened. But we will have a good time tomorrow, Jersey and I will make sure of it!!

And then we'll watch the Yellow Jackets beat down WVU. Happy New Year all. Here's to an aweseom 07!

No comments:

Post a Comment