Thursday, May 24, 2007

If I were you, where would I be?

I wrote a very poignant and introspective blog yesterday. But in the end, I realized I was really unhappy with it and didn't put it up. That and the one person who read it thought it was depressing. Oh well. I'm not depressed (I don't think) and I don't want everything thinking I'm about to jump off a building (i'm not doing that either unless theres a bungee cord attached).

I have been a bit distant from everyone i think, mainly due to travel and work. We had a dispatcher quit and I've been picking up some OT. Add that the training checks I've started helping out with at work (much to some peoples chagrin but oh well... they'll either get over it or they want.. I don't have time for their drama).. Then there was the week away from a computer.

So, don't be offended if I am slow with message replies or just leaving comments at all.

So, nwo that I'm home, I'm planning to leave again. This time its a bit more adventurous than in recent days. Brisbane!! Yes, I've spent money, I've reserved a bed (its been a long time since I've been hostelling). Its only 4 days and I won;t get to see my beloved fiancee in Melbourne, but it is a return to Oz and its a great place. I'm looking forward to it, but not so much the 2 days of plane riding.

The only snag is I'm possible not returning to the ATL area until the 17th at 1500. Thats cutting it kinda close for a 1900 wedding, and I have little faith in my company to operate on time (which is sad). I have a plan though. But I really would like to avoid Cleveland if possible.

Who knows, maybe this time I'll just stay. So, thats something I'm looking forward to, that and eating the BBQ sandwich sitting beside me. mmmhmmm.

Thats it for now, theres other stuff going on, but I'm not in a place or frame of mind to get into it. ANyone recommend some good books? I have a long plane ride in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment