Tuesday, May 8, 2007

I would love a large sweet tea from Chic Fil A right now.

Why is it that the most productive days I have seem to be the days I spend the most money? I bought some supplies and required items for the vacation times. I have the cars reserved for the trips between airport and port. I have my housing all lined up on btoh ends of the trips. And I even managed to get laundry done, vacuumed the bedroom, and cleaned the tub. Go me.

But I spent money I probably could have saved. But oh well, i needed a new pair of thongs. After the Walmart, Target, and Shoe Carnival... I even managed to toast myself out at the pool. unfortunately my confidence is shattered as I lost a swimming race to a 6 (?) year old. But i got my revenge, I lobbed her halfway across the pool. I think Carrie was just happy to have some one else entertain the kids. And i really relate well to people at that age.

I seem to be alovely shade of pink.

Also in the good news column, the company has rectified an issue with my ID badge and it lokos like I will only be facing the normal jumpseat challenges (space availability). And, It seems we're doing trips to Oz at the end of the month. And it seems I've decided to go. I've been working alot this month so I think thats just reward for my efforts.

I need to keep the optimism going. Maybe I'll meet some one nice on the cruise. Or theres always the island thing I talked about a blog or 2 ago. The island of lost models and rum... what a great place it would be.

I think I'll be starting the packing process tomorrow, and try and fit all my crap in a carry on and a backpack. And not wrinkle the suit and shirts. I wonder how much renting a tux on the boat would set me back. Hahaha, no, we're saving up for bigger and better adventures.

And btw way, i meant thong sandals.

I think I'm going to spend time at work tonight researching FPO and NAS for interesting things to do... or interesting beach bars. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment