Sunday, April 1, 2007

"To some it's a six-pack, to me it's a Support Group. Salvation in a can!" - Dave Howell

I wish I had known this morning it was April Fools day, I would have probably played a fabulous joke on some one. As it is now, I'm not really in the mood and there's no one around to screw with.

Some how I've managed to not write anything in a while. Its not that nothing is going on, more the opposite. I just don't know what to say about it. I seem to have moved all my stuff (with great help) and we have actually got most of the apartment put together. I'm trying to remember what its like to actually live with some one again. So far, nothing insurmountable has come up, but I still kind of feel that I've just got a couple visitors. Maybe it helps that Joe and John tend to disappear for days at a time. No offense to the guys, but my last roommate had a much more fabulous ass than either one of my current ones.

Otherwise, I'm still a little bitter at a certain airline for not hiring me, perhaps I should get over it... maybe later. And now there are rumors and indications that Whiskey Oscar Alfa may be up for sale and interested parties have been in town. I don't what frightens me more, the prospect of being out of a job because the execs took their millions and ran, or the idea of having to work in a new city, and not a fabulous one. Currently Indianapolis is the leading candidate with a close second being Tulsa. Neither one of those give me warm fuzzy feelings. (To those of you who may be reading this in Indianopolis or Tulsa, I'm sure your towns are wonderful, but the fact you're reading my blog should be an indication theres not much happening there).

So, other than that the weather here has been pretty good. It's only marred by the insane amount of pollen. It rained a little today so maybe that will help. Though its nice that everyhting outside is covered in a most dull shade of yellow. I did manage to take a ride on the bike yesterday, just around the area. It was a nice therapy session, even though I was nice and bleary eyed form the pollen when I made it home.

It seems this month will be the month of me working more than I want to. But I need some money to pay for some of my play time coming up. Though it looks like my trip to BRU and ADD may be in doubt, since people seem to actually want to pay to fly there. I'm have this urge to leave the country, as if I just robbed a bank and need to get away from the law. I haven't done this, but it sounds like a good idea.

And on the good news front, I've started talking to my friend in Australia again, and se makes me smile. I'm going on a cruise, and that's going to be fun. Hopefully I won't fall off the boat. Seems to be happening alot. Though the last couple the fell off seemed to be doing something very naughty... and that may just make it worth it. That has to be a great story to tell your kids... "I met your mother on a cruise ship, and about 3 hours and 4 shots of Jeiger after we met, we started working practicing to start a family.. and well we were on the balcony and the deck was slippery and I got a little carried away and next thing you know... oops.. over we went!". How much more romantic can you get?

Well, I think I'm gonna try and get a nap in befor ei have to head to work tonight. woohoo. I really would like to have a positive attitude tonight. I wonder how long it will last.

No comments:

Post a Comment