Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Sleeping with one eye open, gripping your pillow tight

I suppose I should just accept that on the days I work, I should expect to sleep no more than 5 hours in a continuous manner. SO far I'm up to 2 hours, 5 hours, and 4 hours in the last three days. And last night a mosquito decided to move in my room with me and use me as a buffet. And the little bugger didn't even pay rent. So I killed him. It had to be done, and I have no remorse.

My attempts to have the positive work attitude are ongoing, though more often than not the I'm not maintaining the attitude more than a couple hours. My boss suggested i work harder on the attitude, or find a new job. I neglected to say I've been trying on both fronts. And I find it funny, that we both have less than positive attitudes.

And other things i think are on my mind, between other work stuff and other personal stuff. Rumors still flying of a buy out of our company, and issues with the apartment are sucking. The apartment ones should be the easier to deal with, Just bring the MX guys in and set them lose on doorknobs and dishwashers. And the work thing, I guess if we get bought out, i'll go where they offer me a job... which the thought of having to move for a job i don't so much like kinda blows.

Hopefuly the cruise will be a relaxing experience and some fun. I need to get away for a while and I think that may help. At least its something fun to look forward to. And after this month I should really start reaping the financial benefits of the roommate situation, and I can start really paying off the debt.

Thats about it really, i'm off to vegetate a little before work. Later

No comments:

Post a Comment