Thursday, April 26, 2007

Reading Departure signs in some big airport reminds of the places I've been

For Chapter 3 of "Thing Jamie Bitches About", see Charles' most recent blogs. I must say I agree with most of the sentiments expressed there.

Now, for something more positive. I'm about 2 shots of tequila away from running away to the beach, and being a bum. For those who don't know, I went to a Jimmy buffett concert last night. Its quite an interesting audience, a pretty good mix of all ages and all walks fo life. And for a few hours, we all cast off the rigors of day to day life and cruised to Margaritaville and soaked up the sun.

Well, the lights, it was an indoor concert. This was the second JB concert I've been too. Didn't have the best seats, but they were great and I had a great time. I didn't really drink much (this is where Jackie doesn't say anything to contradict me) since I had to work early this morning.

Of course, the Caribbean flavor of the music has me dreaming of beaches and steel drums. And i think a cruise to the Bahamas would be fabulous to get a good fill of salt air and beach drinks. I may just get "left" in the islands.

So, now I'm back in the office and working on very little sleep, and in an uncharacteristically good mood. Even for being at work. With the departure of one of the dispatch types, hopefully I'll be able to score some ample OT money and pay off some bills and make a few acquisitions I've been eyeing. And more importantly, get the hell outta town.

And with all that said... I love me some Jackie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment