Saturday, March 24, 2007

I get knocked down, but I get up again..

Since some one is probably going to tell everyone anyways, I'll go ahead and man up and say it. I busted my ass in the parking lot at Red Room. I wasn't fall down drunk, I really don;t even feel I was buzzed. I was just there doing the Bell Biv Devoe dance and... oops, on my ass... Obviously my shoes have no grip. Or had some oil on them, I don't know. I do know that a certain some one found it funny enough to draw tears and snorts. I'm glad I can entertain.

Other than that, it's been an intersting week. I moved. THe roomies have seemingly moved in (judging from the boxes and new furniture thats shown up... and the stuff I carrie dup the stairs). I must say that while I think living on the 3rd floor may be better than my last plce, it sucks carrying all that crap up here. I've almost got my room to the point of finishing it, just a few more minor detaisl to work out. Like, for instance where to put the ridiculous amount of crap I have.

Other than that, there been nothing much happening. Ther other highligths of the week are scoring concer tickets, potentially scoring another set of concert tickets, and laughing at some one who had a serious all consuming problem, though it only lasted briefly. I won't elaborate, but I do suddenly feel slightly better about myself.

Eventhough that sudden burst of self confidence ended in a tragic bout with gravity tonight. I lost.

So it's now sleepy time, and I'm looking forward to that. Hopefully tomorrow won;t end in my bruising my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment