Wednesday, March 14, 2007

don't burn the day away

don't burn the day away
Current mood: groggy
I'm having a hard time getting motivated to get stuff together for the move. Luckily I really don't have the much to take with. Heres to living with the essentials. At any rate I'll get it done this week, just maybe not today.

Yesterdy was one of those wondeful days I don't have nearly enough of. I managed some how to get an almost full night of sleep (with a couple of interruptions), and woke up around 8 am... and its still dark... can't say I'm very elated about that. At any rate, I met JR for a couple hours of tennis. I lost miserably, but it was fun nonetheless. After that, back home and cleaned up, took a ride on the bike. Yesterday was one of those perfect days to be out on a mototcycle. Not to cold, not too hot. If only there was a beach nearby!

Last night I introduced Jackie to a special fun that is Whole World Theatre. We laughed, we chuckled, we had a few drinks... and a good time! I love me some Jackie, she needs to come around more often. On the way home I stopped by to visit my number 1 girlfriend. She was having a quiet night at home and she offered me a beer! Grace rocks my face off. After that, I drove home and had another good sleep night.

I had planned to get up and do some cleaning and what not. However I currently lack the motivation to do such thing. I have some serious, yet oddly peasurable, soreness going on. My knees are the part that most concern me...they hurt a bit, espcially when they bend, which is pretty much wha tknees are made to do so that presents a certain issue.

OK, thats it. I don't know what I'm doing today yet, maybe something with strike my fancy. Its 10 AM and I want ice cream.... hrrrmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment