Friday, October 13, 2006

The only thing a gambler needs is a suitcase and a trunk

So, its official... I have reserved a room in Las Vegas. We're staying the Tropicana. There was a change in locations, as they dropped the price and the toher places raised theirs... go figure. It works out after taxes and what nots to about $100 a night. Only one room reserved now, but if more people show.. we'll get another one right! So everybody come.

Played tennis today, and it was aboslutely beautiful. I love this weather. Clear blue skies, light winds, crisp cool mornings!! Awwwwwhhhh And then JR went and crushed me by schooling me on the courts. At least we made it (cough cough RAY). I was paid today, which is good. I need that. And I have a bag of twizzlers on my desk. Life is good.

The seats for my impending trip to Kuwait have been requested. And if not, just means I gotta ride in the cokpit for... ugh.. 30 hours. Each way. But it should be interesting and I've been jonesing for an international travel fix.

So I went to get my dinner today before work, and I decided to buy the twizzlers at publix.. and I find it almost inhumane that they put all the weight watchers products on the candy and chips aisle. Who came up with that?? Thats just mean! Other things that amuse me, I got an email at work from the Sales department saying they are providing a barbecue lunch for all employees as appreciation for a "successful" September. Apparently we flew more hours in that month than ever before. At any rate, the next email was about the new weight watchers meetings at HDQ the next day.

Way to help with the weight loss people!!

Well, thats about it, I'm happy the vegas trip is starting to come together, (and really who's planning on sleeping alot anyways) and the Kuwait trip may work out pretty well. I am worried about the timing, I'm cutting it real close to getting back for the party.

Its nice to have things to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment