Thursday, October 12, 2006

Leaving, on a jet plane...

Hello world! Well, not the world really, i don't there are people in every country reading my blogs. But i could be wrong.

So today, I found out me and my fake girlfriend are going to get to ride the low fly pass of a company jet over PTC Saturday. I'm very excited, and I hope she is. I could be a jerk and leave her in the back and try and go ride in the cockpit. The view would be much better, but I would be afraid to leave her alone with some of the people in the back. They would kill her with pointless talk.

So, I'm thinking I can manage the trip to Kuwait the last week. While it would be much easier on me if I blew off the parties, but I am a man who stands by my committments. (Really, a saturdya night Halloween party would be so much better for me girls... I would have essentially a plane with just me on it home). Plus, I need really get my drink on before and after, since Kuwait is a dry country. I can't imagine living in a dry country, without women who show a little skin when they go out. No wonder those people are so pissed off.

(Yes, I know thats a stereotype, but I thought it funny so I went with it)

I'll be reserving the hotel for vegas this weekend. I think we may have to change the place we're staying, but I'll get back with you on that. We will manage and have a great time nonetheless. Also, since I'm now going to be home for the 9th, any idea son how to celelbrate my actual birthday? I would love to party like last year, or well, not quite as much as last year because I never need to be that drunk again. But you get the picture? I got a 14 year old bottle of Scotch I think we may have to open.

The last couple days I did hear from some people I haven't heard from in a while. I hate it when I don't talk to people often enough to actually keep in touch, or how we just fall out of contact. And it's not a one way street, we all do it. There's a few I'd like to hear form. Call me up.

Busy weeks ahead, some one want to come clean my apartment for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment