Monday, October 23, 2006

My bags are packed, and no place to go...

First, I'm tired. Secind, I'm inebriated. Third, I'm aggravated. And I'm not proofreading this.

The Kuwait trip is officially cancelled. Due to re routes and schedule changes at work, there no plane for me to get on. I'm not happy about this. I was so looking forward to going. Now I have to amuse myself here for a week. I'm not happy.

But yet, I am. I spent the day with Jersey and her friends, Jersey 2, 3, and 4. It was good and much beer was consumed. Some how it ended up with just me and 5 hot girls tonight. ON the upside i did get to spank one fo them (and she loved it), the price paid... well. we won't talk about it.

Otherwise, nothing new other than the week of boredome I face now. At least Grace will be in town, and I think I may be able to get Elise out for some fun times. We'll see how the week goes.

I really hate when my plans go sour. Even though theres nothign I can do to change things, I just feel like I have been screwed by fate. ANd as much as I need tog et screwed, that is not what I planned. Lets hope the other plans I have work out better,

At least I met some cool new people over the weekend. I wish I could have spent more time with them. I hope to see more of Michelle, Beth, and Karen (with a Y) in the future.

SO now, its only looking forward to vegas. I hope it all works out. Ifanyone is bored aorund town this week... call me I'm sitting around the place watching the paint dry. I do have a suitcase packed already, if anyone feels like having a house guest... i'm available.

No comments:

Post a Comment