Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Is it wrong to use some one elses wireless without their knowledge?

I've been trying to come up with something to write about for a couple days now. unfortunately nothing really comes to mind. My best blogs tend to come as rants or jut results of being in a foul mood And fortunately, I've been in a really good mood of late. Even the things that have been aggravating me of late, which I can sum up into three letters - ASA, hasn't had the normal effect. Wok is going as well as ca be expected given my status as office bitch. This week is apparently manual revision week, which beats the normal busy work.

And I do occasionally get to do some training, that helps. I had a good weekend with the pals down in PTC. And I'm looking forward to this weekend so much its about to kill me Doesn't it suck how slow time seems to creep when your ready for the weekend to come? Should be more fun for the holiday.

And then the following weekend, its even better, I'm getting company again, and a DMB concert. Things are grand. And a few of you know what, actually who, is keeping my smiling.

Did I mention I'm really looking forward to this weekend?

OK, I don't want Grace throwing up a little in her mouth so I'll change the subject. I think Ryan should be smite for spreading horrible lies. But then again, I thought I saw him riding with Witty the other day, they make a cute couple on the bike. I'm not gonna tell you which one rode bitch...

I also don;t know how long this commuting thing is going to work. Especially with the previously mentioned issues with Argyle Sillystring Argyle (I like Graces phonetic alphabet a lot better than the real one). Its very annoying. But I'm enduring for the time being.

OK, thas it for now, I'm going to explore Borders and worry about Susan ( a troubling text just cam through). I'll be home this weekend, and theres a good chance of an outing (or an inning at the apartment maybe) if anyones up for a gathering.

No comments:

Post a Comment