Wednesday, August 8, 2007

everyday things change, and everyday they stay the same.

I don't particularly have anything interesting to say. Its a million degrees here. Well, it hit 102 today. Apparently a new record for Kentuckiana (Thats seriously what they call the area). And really, the people at work were montioring the offical temp all day, and heat index to go with it. I say once you hit 3 digits, it just doesn't matter anymore. Its too damn hot. Thats pretty much what the thermometer should say.

If I had to deal with this heat all the time, I would probbaly go insane. I guess that sorta explains the Arabs... and Ryan.

So i'm doing some laundrying. Well, the machines are. I'm pretty much just sitting here in the air. And thats another thing, the roommate here and I have a difference of opinion on the meaning of room temperature. He thinks it means some where aroun 82. I say he's off by at least 10. Other reasons to find my own place, he seems to come off as a know it all in the office, and after a month or employment, has earned quite a negative reputation. And I don't need to be guilty by association.

Otherwise, I'm looking forward to being back in the PTC this weekend. I never thought I would say that. But I am. And today, wiht my newfound access to the brown computer system, I was checking out some of the places I could take off for the weekend... lots of possibilites. Who knows where i ma show up. Be afraid.

Thats about all I have to say, another 30 minutes to hang out till the laundry is done, then its dinner and maybe an early night. Probably not, but I think I should at least try. Anyways, I hope see everyone this weekend. Keep cool if u can.

No comments:

Post a Comment