Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Cheers to big rears.

Hello from Kentuckiana. Thats really how they refer to this area. If I turn into one of "they," will some one smite me? Thanx.

So, this week is sort of moving along swiftly. Work has been ok, with the exception of the phone audit I'm doing. Basically we have about 4000 numbers stored in our telephone system, and the assitant dispatchers (aka bitches) have been tasked with checking each one to make sure we still work and we want them stored. Yay. Basically, I feel like I'm crank calling everyone. I wonder if I call Dubai and ask if their refrigerator is running thay'll laugh?

Otherwise, today I actually got some actual dispatch traing, and got to work up a few flight plans. Pretty simple stuff. WHy I'll have to go through 6 months of training??

So, if you didn't know, the new Real World season is out. This season they are inhabitng Sydney. And I've caught the first episode (the second starts in about 15 minutes) and I can pick out a few landmarks that trigger some memories. Namely topless girls on Bondi beach. The characters on the season are stereotypical real worlders. Hot girls, with slutty tendencies, and guys with 6 packs. Of course theres the token Georgian, complete with ridiculous accent. Now I know why everyone asks where my accent is. There however is no angry gay black man, some one in casting dropped the ball. I see me watching about 5 more episodes before I lose complete interest.

Otherwise, I'm still in the adjustment period. I'd be feeling lonely, if not for a torrid relationship I'm carrying on via text messages. I'm sure when she gets her texting bill, I'm cut off. I must enjoy her "company" while it continues. She does well at keeping my mood on the positive side.

I sort of started looking around online for apartments, now that I have the access to employ discounts. That should help. Hell yeah fo 10% off.

This weekend I'm making a triumphant return to Joeja, hopefully friday night. That all depends on ASA and Delta's ability to operate a flight. After last week, confidence is low. There has been a lot on my mind over the past weekend, and most of it is moving toward resolution. I've either gotten over the things that were bothering me, or I've just repressed the feelings.

At any rate, the roommate here has discovered the thermostat and I've also invested in a fan, so i'm not sweating all night. That helps my mood.

So, if anyone wants to get together over the weekend, give me a ring. I'll probably be free. Just need a ride, or maybe my personal driver Ryan will be able to cart me around.

No comments:

Post a Comment