Friday, June 23, 2006

Why do the landscapers...


Current mood: groggy
feel the need to run the blowers and weedeaters outside my window so early in the morning? I'm so trying to sleep but noooooo... loud lawncare. Geez... Don't they know i spent all night out playing trivia and came rolling in at 4 am... i just wanna sleep in! Is that too much to ask?

On the upside i had a great time out last night, and have $75 in gift cards from the bar i play trivia at... unfortnutely that doesn't cover our usual bar tabs, especially when some one gets the bright idea that we all need a red headed slut (the shot). I blame society.

IF your not following the World Cup, the US was knocked out by Ghana... thats unfortunate. But they didn't have the best performances on the field... Since they're out, i'm not becoming a resident of Australia and following their futbol hopes. So in that respect, "AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE"!

I'm off to sit in the dark and cool and drink a lot of water, I'm not hanging out with Grace anymore, she keeps me out to late and makes me drink too much... her and her evil roommates! Hopefully i'll feel better by the time the FedEx guy gets here with my DMB tickets and i'll be up for going somewhere.... it feels liks a starbucks day... Later kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment