Monday, June 26, 2006

Dispatching from the edge...

I'm chillin here at work, and thought I would write a note. Nothing too exciting going on these days... I am looking forward to the upcoming camping trip this weekend, with the associated 2 DMB concerts! So that's pretty positive. And as I sit here, watching airplanes fly across the world (well, on my computer screen they fly across a map of the world... same thing), Yahoo! (trademark) videos pops up a Paris Hilton video. Now, its quite different from the last Paris video I saw.. she stays dressed in this one. The other one showed more talent IMHO.

Otherwise, I'm here living a dream. Spent the last 4 days on a bike, by a pool, in a bar (Yay for the new Taco Mac, 100 draft beers, 250 in the bottle... that is a dream come true), or just sleeping. Very relaxing. More to the point, very boring. I need some excitement... I may take up skydiving, that looks exciting. I've unfortunately found that most things that combat my boredom require money, and its in short supply at the moment. So, if anyone out there would like to donate to the JD's Fund for Supporting Wayward Souls... please contact me!

I'm currently contemplating applying for yet another job in the mid east. I don't know why i keep looking that way for openings... well yeah I do, they pay better than US airlines! So, Anyone out there know anything about the city of Doha and Qatar Airways? I better get back to work and pretend I'm paying attention where the planes are...

On a side note, i find that people who talk all the time are annoying more and more... is it bad that i've started tuning out annoying voices and the people that are associated with them?

No comments:

Post a Comment