Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Total Haplessness... er happiness

Just when u think you're the only person in the world that has some weird psychodic quirk, u learn you aren't as unique as you think. Some of you maye have the video from the song "Dirty Little Secret" by American Rejects (and if not see it). Basically its faceless people holding up post cards with their secrets on it. And some of them are way out there. After some research and a few friends recommendations... i found a website where these cards are posted (also has the history of the project). I have to say its enligthening into just how quirky most of us are. Every so often I just get hung up on some weird feeling or emotion and i think I'm a weirdo for that... turns out not so much. I'm not the only one obsessing over my future or my love live or if i've thrown it all away for a good time. Its liberating to an extent.

Then again, theres the chance its only like 5 of us out there and we're the one sending all the post cards in. SO check us out at http://postsecret.blogspot.com

Otherwise, its been a real dull day, work, nap (i would love to be able to sleep more than 5 consecutive hours)... and here i am. I'm even *gasp* thinking about cleaning. I need some desperate help. Luckily tomorrow is "friday" (for those of u non airline people with normal work schedules.... , "friday" can occur on any day of the week.. the beginning of my "weekend"). And theres 4 days of nothing planned... any ideas?

And be forwarned for future ramblings... i have horrible typing skills... there will be many mistakes... deal with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment