Sunday, January 6, 2008

I’ve loved, I’ve laughed and cried. I’ve had my fill; my share of losing.

oday marks the end of a long and arduous journey. I have officially received my Taco Mac Passport Club Jacket. Yest, 325 beers, $2000 later I have a nifty new navy blue jacket. The celebrations abound! I would like to thank everyone who helped me along to the way, and all those who believed me and helped me acheive this goal! And just short of 2 years since I joined the club, and 5 months since sine I actually passed the mark to get the jacket.

OK, so enough of such nonsense. I'm home in metropolitan PTC this weekend. It was a tough decision. I'm glad I made the decision to come down. Its been nice just hanging with Jersey and J and Adam. Thre was even an outing to the Tavern. And as always, it proved good for people watching. And there was enough alcohol involved to not only have me dancing, but J also. Somehting that I have seen maybe once!

Then saturday night, we all just kind of hung out around the casa watching football. The three of us, possibly all home for an evening for the first time since moving in. Each consuming our respecitve christmas gifts (I recieved an mini keg of Paulener from Adam and bottle of Woodford Reserve Bourbon from J). It was just kinda nice. as much as I look forward to my own place, I'll miss the roommates. And not only for the furniture they provide.

Of coruse I have a feeling ll the furniture is been well used (if u know what i mean) and is in need of replacement. Could be the noise caused by the cracked couch and the chair losing screws.

I've got a long week ahead, waiting to hear if I'll be upgraded (with a significant raise) and then really looking for a home to occupy in SDF.

I'm also feeling overdue for a foreign adventure. I blame Grace for that. Though it seems I'm gonna be a groomsman in July. I get to get dressed up, I hope we have obnoxious pink tuxedos! ANd I also found out some confirmation about a couple people in my past... well, one of them. And I don;t mind so much about what happened, but it does bother me no one said anything. Oh well, I've finally found great girl who makes me happy, and I love her more. I finally made a good choice.

Heres to getting through another week. Why can't everyone I know move to Luosiville with me? Think of the great parties we could have! WHo's gonna end up nked in apartment swimming pools with me this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment