Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Went the distance now I’m not gonna stop, just a man and his will to surviv

Heres to random blogging...

I like how everyone's surprise for the year was Susan and I hooking up. Yeah n one saw that one coming i suppose, but I'm glad it did.

I'm kinda feeling blah. My foot is hurting again for no apparent reason, I think it may have somethign to do with my shoes. Perhaps time for new ones, especially since the lining is coming out. Oh and the pain they seem to be causing.

I bought a Jimmy Buffett CD last week with a gift certificate (thanx Darci!), and to my surprise it wasn't just a double CD, but a DVD was included. The CD and DVD were recorded live in Anguilla. I'm very much pondering running away to a warm beach type area, possibly inspired by the fact todays high in Louisville was 20. Yes, I said hi. And theres this strange white stuff on the ground... the locals call it snow.

So, in addition to missing Susan, I'm also feeling a little homesick. I mean ti wis a great apartment, and theres always such fun people around there. I was kinda feeling blah about not having that here when I move in a couple months. I'll be back to entertaining myself. Well once I do move up to Louisville on a more permanent basis, everyone has a standing invite. And feel free to center visits around Derby Days (Chas) or the Kentucky Bourbon festival (I think that one caught Tanjoes attention). I may even be able to find Ryan some Arabs to make him feel more at home.

And I expect Grace to show up often.

I'm also a little sad college football is ending. NFL just isn't the same.

I think it may be time to let Susan see me really go out partying... that could be scary.. for her. Might be time for a CU visit.

Everyone keep good thoughts that I could get upgraded soon.. should know in a week or 2 for sure. I hate the uncertainty and the waiting.

So, things I've learned lately, don;t taunt tigers in the zoo, they will eat you! Seriously kids, what the hell were you thinking? And now your going to sue the zoo (nice rhyme)! OK, yes its tragic some one died, but this is the first time in 40 years or so a tiger has even attempted to escape. And it specifically seemed to chase down the people that were screwin with it. Whats sad, is they'll probably get some money out of this. That pisses me off.

And to the oil people charging me a ridiculous mount for gas, I think they're profits should be returned to the consumers... hrrrmm theres another platform for my upcoming political campaign.

I think thats enough randomness for tonight. Everyone be safe and stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment