Sunday, March 30, 2008

It’s the size that counts

I normally don’t brag, but I just feel everyone should know... It’s big, i mean really big. I hadn’t noticed that much until today, but damn. I mean Susan told me that it was of a good size and she seems to really enjoy it. Seriously, my bedroom is huge.

I really hadn’t noticed how much space is in there before today. Before moving my furniture in i had no real reference to the size, and up till today there has been boxes and stuff cluttering the space. But I made some headway into arranging and organizing today, and theres is an incredible amount of space in there. It’s roughly the size of my first apartment in The Highlands in Atlanta. OK, maybe not that spacious, but even with all my stuff in there, it seems empty.

Otherwise, I went out Friday night with a couple coworkers, and it was a good time. A nice little bar, and liv band that didn’t suck. They weren’t overly loud so we could still converse. After imbibing an excessive amount and I had a horrible hangover headache all Saturday. I managed tog et a cople things done, but mostly I napped until it was time to go out again.

Yes, I fought through the headache to go out drinking again, though this time there was much less involved. The same group, plus some extras, met to watch some March madness. Unfortunately U of L lost to UNC. But we still had a good time, and then went out to another place afterwards.

I’m also noticing that some of these real shabby hole in the wall looking places are really quite nice on the inside. There’s lots of potential for a fun time here. And speaking of, the big airshow is coming up soon!

I really don’t have much else to comment on, I have laundry to finish up and dinner to go foraging for. Even after tossing so much stuff before moving up here, I’m still throwing crap away. It’s hard to detach myself from some things, lot of them gifts or they were gathered in various journeys. I’m working on new displaying ideas too.

I have a wee of training coming up, it’s starting to get kind of old, but I’m almost out of airplane types. Friday is OT and I’m looking forward to meeting the new people, and hope they don’t suck. Then the weekend... hrrrmm, I’m not sure how I’m going to make it work.

No comments:

Post a Comment