Thursday, February 7, 2008

memoirs of a control freak

so I hear i sit once again at the beautiful and functional Louisville Int'l Airport. I've started training, and today, we were released a tiny bit early (1130 instead of 5 pm). SO hear I sit waiting on the next flight to the ATL.

I very much in a quasi dazed state. Work is weird, theres the inklings of upgrades, followed by the "well, we're not sure yet", only to be put in holding until further notice. Today, it looks like it is not actually happening, but thats only hearsay. And as I didn't hang out long enough at the GOC after class to do more than send on email, no actual facts are known.

ANd thats what annoys me, the not knowing. It's my control freakishness apparently.

In addition to that, I've been a little sick. Not so much to keep me from functioning, but just enough to make me feel really blah ish. Very much havig a tough time focusing on much of anything, and with an upcoming move.. I need to be motivated to do something.

SO maybe by next week, some issues will be ironed out and I'll be out of the living situation here in SDF I don't enjoy. Worse this week since U actually had to see and talk all day in class. Oy.

Thats about for the week, I got another hour and half to burn before my flight. Mmmhm Nachos

No comments:

Post a Comment