Friday, February 8, 2008

I don’t need absolution, just a simple solution will do.

I have to say, I'm feeling much better than when I wrote the last diatribe. I was very much on edge that day, and for no good reason. Well, maybe the reasons were good, but still I don't like it. I personally don't enjoy the feeling that I'm going to snap on the next person that looks at me in a manner I don't deem appropriate.

That being said, I'm back in beautiful metropolitan PTC. It's amazing how much more comfortable I feel here. f course, it is my bed. It is my stuff (some of it anyway). And i actually enjoy the time I spend with the roommates here. I have the complete opposite issues up in SDF at the moment. But only till friday.

Today I started the packing up process. Theres a few boxes stuffed here already. And really, most everything is put up except some books and the kitchenware. I seem to have accumulated a significant collection of pint glasses. Thanx as always to Taco Mac. So, tomorrow I'll spend some time putting them in a box and getting it all sorted out. While theres a sense of excitement around getting the new place, theres a lingering sense of dread about moving all the stuff. ANd even more a sense that I'm going to miss this place when I'm gone.

Not like I won't make frequent tips back to Georgia, but without my apartment and and stuff here, and I will be a visitor, instead of a resident. SUch is life and change.

The idea is being tossed around of a potential Kentucky gathering around mid April for the big airshow up that way, Thunder over the River or something. So anyone who si up for it is welcome.

Thats about it to speak of, there's still a lack of information coming my way from work. and there's still a hope (I think) of getting the upgrade. I can hope and dram right? Though if I don't go to training with the other two assistants (one being my soon to be former roommate, who ill from here on be referred to as "Dumbass" or "the Dumbass") it may be better for may sanity... de to the aforementioned Dumbass. But I would feel bad for the other assistant, Julie, who I recently leaned is a former guard girl from a small drum corps in the Pacific Northwest. And that alone tells me volumes about her.

SO, tomorrow, more packing, more boxing, and a trip to goodwill and the Ebay store.

Thanx to Jersey for picking me up and keeping me company on my arrival to Atlanta, and to Grace for loaning me her car for a couple days. And for all you who seem to be blaming my darling love Susan and me for your illnesses, all I can say is... WTF! I haven't seen you people!! Ryan probably caught something from a baboon or African "Beotch" Syndrome in Namibia. And Tanya is working a far roe remote place than Ryan, Greenville GA, and probably caught some yet undiscovered redneck ailment.

Well, thats all for tonight. later kids

No comments:

Post a Comment