Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Oh the weather outside is frightful..

Oh the weather outside is frightful..
OK, so I think Grace has a valid point, when have I ever kept a new years resolution. And unlike the past airlines I've worked for, brown isn't going to only serve South America for a month or so then give it up. Not a true "fly-by-night" company I'm used to working for. So, looks like PTC for the weekend.

But only because I can drag Grace out christmas shopping with me :-D.

So I normally don't rseort to Christmas tunes for subject lines, but since it is actuall snowing outside right now, I thought it appropriate. And I'm feeling very winterish with my peppermint mocha and snowy weather... and b snowy I really mean some flurry action. Still, thats more snow then I saw all last year.

Other things that are amusing me right now.. theres a guy 3 tables down with an HP laptop and an Apple sticker on it. I think he's confused. And some (catholic?) schoolgirls just walked out, complete with the plaid skirts. The funny part is, they had sweat pans on under them. That sorta defeats the point of the uniform. Maybe it's time for the Catholic church to recognize short pleated skirts on teenage girls is 1) feeding a perversion and 2) ridiculous to expect when its 30 degrees outside.

Thats all I got for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment