Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Yes indeed, anything you need for about $500

Yes indeed, anything you need for about $500
Current mood: optimistic
OK, due to scheduling conflicts and a familiar obligation, looks like there's going to be a gathering t the Casa Del Tres Hombres on Saturday night. I suppose its a quasi birthday experience for me. But no feel the need to bring gifts, just whatever you may want to drink. Depending on the desires of those atttending a feild trip may be undertaken. We'll see.

SO everyone free your calendar and come on over.

Otherwise, I'm back up in the 'ville. And apparently theres a rap song about the place. I heard it on the radio coming home (and its not the one I stole the subject line from) Not very inspired. But I suppose its a start.

I'm sure many of you have observed some of the pictures from the weekend. Yes, thats me in my priest get up. And no one was struck by lightning. Though I was momentarily worried driving to work in a thunderstorm this afternoon. I must say I saw the hottest little maid. Gorgeous!

Well, thats it. I hope everyone is having a good time. later!

No comments:

Post a Comment