Tuesday, November 13, 2007

They got a place down Kentucky, Right down near Ohio, Where you can watch the planes at night

First let me thank everyone for the birthday wishes. It's nice to hear from everyone, and a special thanx to everyone that came over or went out to celebrate with me. Granted we didn;t have oe o the legendary wild nights I'm known for, but it was fun to revisit the Tavern or have everyone just come by the apartment. I did get treated o several meals, one of which was Grace and Jersey slaved over a hot stove for minutes to prepare for me!

It was a great long weekend with great company. I hated to see it end. But alas, I'm back in Lull-vull slaving away. Well, not at the moment but tomorrow I will be. And by slaivng I mean sitting there bored.

At any rate, its been so wonderful having Susan up in ATL the past couple weekends. She eems very much into visiting the sprawling metropolis that is Atlanta. Well, comparative to the gump, it is a sprawling metropolis. It's very nice to have a fresh set of eyes to explore the city with, and we've visited a few places that I've never been or its been years since Ive been to. Seriously, the last time anyone went to Fernbank was probably on a field trip in elementary school. We even took the standard field trip stop at the varsity for a FO.

Kinda sucks I'm moving away from there soon. I'm just starting to enjoy living in Atlanta again. Though I was disheartened to find Buckhead has ceased to exist, at least in the form we all knew and loved. The main thoroughfare of bars and clubs have all been leveled, ostensibly o make way for condo's that no one I know an afford. Why do they have to tear down my youth? Its sad to see the Makos and Tongue and Groove missing, and worst of all.. No more Fado's!! They took my CU first, now they've taken it all... bastards!!!!!

I suppose I'll have to find new places to go partying in the city now. Or since I've seem to relocated, find places here period. And that being said, I'm sorta thinking a CU trip may be in order for the new year, hopefully when money is a little more readily available. And maybe we'll let Susan see drunk party guy Jamie that walks into walls

I'm not sure if I'm making it to Georgia for this weekend, may stay up here and look around for cheap beer. Should be exciting. We'll see what turns up.

So can it be my birthday again this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment