Monday, February 19, 2007

No news is good news... right?

s an update on how things are going, nothing new. That pretty much sums up the last week. I really haven;t been doing anything fabulous or noteworthy. Other than the normal noteworthy and fabulous things I always do.

I managed to surive another valentines day as a single boy. This one was better than most, thanx to lucnh with Elise and her mom. I been spending time with Jersey and Grace and the rest of the harem, doing nothing special, but the time was well spent.

And yesterday, I was honored to be in the presence of the man himself, a legend in aviation, the great L.T. Hines And i'm not sure if it s a complement or not, but he looks the same as always. There's probably some 18 year old girl laying in his wake crying. And then there was some other old FedEx folks out there, and of course, Jack came to visit. It was a good time with good friends.

While we're reminiscing, lets go way back. Brian and Rosie are making an effort to put together a Southwind reunion. I applaud them for that, and hope it all works out. I'd love to see everyone form back in the day. And take it as a sign or an omen or whatever, but I was clicking through the cable channels the other day, and stopped on VH-1 Classic just in time to catch a tune by Kansas called "People of the South Wind". The lyrics even sort of fit. Google it!

I pulled the bike out today, and took about a 30 minute drive around town. Its been a while since I took the girl out, and she didn't want to start, but a little coaxing and she was purring along. It was nice to hit the road again. And you know, everytime I take off I keep hearing "Born to eb Wild" playing in my head... haha.

Well, looks like Tanya has managed to save my computer. She rocks. Hopefully everything is all intact as I left it. nNd tonight looks like the new trivia night. We'll see how it goes. Otherwie, I'm going to stop rambling now and sit by the phone. Maybe good news will come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment