Sunday, February 25, 2007

Forever feels like home sitting all alone inside your head

OK, so its Saturday night, and I'm home chilling. For some reason, the idea of going out tonight only had some moderate appeal. Mainly, I have no taste for the local scene here in Metropolitan Peachtree City. Basically, your got Tavern, you got Big Daddy's, and thats pretty much it. While both provide a certain element of entertaining clientale to observe, I feel like i should get my lungs scrubbed when I leave. I'm normally not a big whiner when it comes to the smokiness of any establishment, but these places are horrible.

So, what's left for social interaction?? A 40 minute drive into the city. Which a couple of years ago I would have been all for. Apperently I've gotten old now. Couldn't be bothered to make that journey. So, here I am with a bottle of St. Pauli Girl watching Bridget Jones Diary and Princess Bride. Yes both of them. Poor Bridget, she seems surrounded by couples and happens to be the only person in her age group that's ridiculously single. Her birthday is November 9th, But lucky for her, she bares a strong resemblance to Jersey. I can relate to two of those qualities.

So, I ask, does it get better than this?? And if so, when???

Tomorrow maybe, should be a fun good day. That's something to look forward to. Otherwise there's nothing new happening. Work is the same, though the rumors are flying we're going to be sold to somebody. Hopefully its either 1) somebody more stable with lots of good airplanes I can fly to lots of fun places on, or b) some one who wants to relocate the headquarters to a tropical isle and pay all my relocation and housing expenses. I can dream right?

OH and in the bonehead move of the month, I paid my bike payment twice... because apparently memory is the first to go with age. I should really get a PDA or soemthing to keep track of this kinda crap. Though, Ideally winning the Lotto and just paying off all my bills would be the best option.

I'm glad the week is over, it sucked.

That's it, i'm being random, finished my beer, and I have nothing else of interest to type.

No comments:

Post a Comment