Monday, November 13, 2006

The world is my oyster, and its a real bottom feeder

I am in a very aggrevated mood tonight. I can't point to one particular event n the last few days to get me here, but a culmination of stupid questions, bitchy co-workers, a head cold, lack of sleep, and just some general diappointments.

So, I'm 3 days into being 30. And really its not all bad. Then everyone asks you if you had any goals set and if they were achieved? Well, I'm still alive so one was acheived. The rest, well... mostly no, but then again, I did achieve alot of things that weren't planned that were good. There are some elt downs, but i feel the ups outway them.

next time I try to work 6 days in a row some one shoot me, especially if its overnight shifts. I hate sleeping all day, I lived the vampire life for years and it got old, i really don't want to go back. Plus at night we get stuck with all the crap the management types "forgot" to do... and u find out 5 hours before the plane is to depart you don't have permission to fly over... Krygyzstan or the Maldives. And the person responsible for getting permits.. "what do you want me to do from home?"

Ugh.. i'm gonna stop bitching, its depressing me. I'm going to Vegas this weekend.. I'm going to have fun... i'm coming home broke and bewildered... thats my plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment