Monday, November 6, 2006

Sweet dreams are made of this.... who am I to disagree

hey're running the best songs of the 80's on VH-1 Classic this weekend, and I'm very excited about that. I don't know why really, except it's the music I grew up listening to, and I still remember most of the words to all of them. Scary.

So, this is my Public Service Message to all you out there who read this go vote! I know, the choices are really slim, the republicans and democrats are both probably going to screw us in the end, but at least if you vote... you can really bitch about how they lied to you and broke promises. I don't want to get all poltical, but I do think people should really vote. Being part of the disaffected Generation X (so I'm told I am anyways), we have become quite ambivilant toward the world leaders. We shouldn't be that way... end of the PSA.

Its been rather slow around the house. Some how I keep managing to track leafs into the apartment. I love fall. Except, and I don't know if I've mentioned this, I hate it being dark so early. Whats the point really of the time changing?? Other than to annoy me.

I'm really enjoying the fashion flashbacks from the videos... Maybe I'll go for the Flock Of Seagulls hair cut and a thin piano key tie. Oh, and a pastel blazer!! It's still better than the 70's looks!!

Four more days, and I'm old. I'm really not trying to focus on that... and Dammit i can party all night and drink any 20-something kid under the table.. without assitance from illegal substances. I just can't do it more than once every week or 2.

I really need to have some good fun, and some blasts of happiness around here... anyone wanna play?

No comments:

Post a Comment