Friday, November 24, 2006

The Tryptophsn is kicking in... and i wanna go to sleep

So, my loyal readers... did we all have an enjoyable thanxgiving? I slept most the day and have been eating since I woke up. Mom once again delivered a feast with enough food to feed an army.

I did make arrangements to come late to work to join the gathering, and at points I was thinking about not doing that. I feel guilty skipping out of work alot. But then again, its only once a year right? But then I had a call from a friend this morning, and it made me want to see Mom that much more. I do feel I isolate myself sometimes... its my nature I think.

But anyways. I do hope that all made the best of their day, where ever you may have been. I'm off to Kuwait on Saturday night. I'm very much looking forward to the trip (well, except the plane rides). It should be interesting at least.

I'm thinking of decorating the homestead for Christmas this year. Usually I resist just because I don't like seeing a Christmas tree with no gifts under it, makes me a little sad. I suppose i could actually shop earlier than Christmas Eve and put those under it. I might do that. For the last few years I haven't been feeling festive... maybe this year i can go Clark W Griswald on my apartment (a la Christmas Vacation) and blind all my neighbors while causing brown outs in the PTC area... that would at least be amusing.

I'm not getting long winded tonight like I did last night... I kinda went of the deep end there. But I was on a roll. Hope everyone is well and Seasons Greetings to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment