Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I got a feeling that the dark side of the moon is on the rise

Ok, well... I don't have much to say really. I'm sort of disenchanted with the big brown. Its only due to the recent perfect score on an audit and now I just sit there and stare at the screen waiting for some work to come my way. An then it keeps me away from my friends. Perhaps its just a bit of homesickness, and that I'm missing some one immensely all the time.

But when I do get to visit Susan, its great. SO the time together is fun and fabulous (to steal her word), if too short

OK, now to the serious business. It's officially Autumn now (even though its 95 degrees out) and that means my birthday is coming up. ANd since last years trip to Las Vegas only drew 2 guests, I thought I mght try something a little closer to home. So i'm taking a poll of who may be interested in spending the weekend of the 9th of November, 2007, in the Savannah/Tybee island area.

We're thinking of renting a largish (depending on the response) house down that way and just chilling on River Street, or hangin on the beach (at this rate it will be a balmy 80 degrees by November). SO please get back to me if anyone is up for the long journey.

Otherwise, I'm off to New England this weekend for Adri's birthday bash. It'll b the first weekend in a month that I haven't spent with Susan, and i may go through withdrawals. Or Grace may kill me for the constant texting and calling. At anyrate, apparently I'm to bring my spare liver and plan to get my drink on.

Again, any interested parties... let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment