Sunday, September 9, 2007

Hey my love, you came to me like wine comes to this mouth grown tired of water all the tim

So, if all you're really concerend about is how much pot you can smoke, why do you pay $50 for ticket to go to the concert? I'm not opposed to you flaming up occasionally, but if you are seriously going to spend 75% of the show bent down trying to light your pipe... just stay home on your couch. And I'l be fine not smelling the second hand smoke.

Ok, that concludes tonights rant. All in all, I have to say this has been a great weekend. Saw some DMB in the park, had good friends and a great girlfriend with me. It was a damn good show, and guest songs with members of the Allman Brothers Band (who put on an entertaining show earlier) were cool. And I think Jon and Adam (the newer roommate) have a greater understanding of hy I go to DMB shows.

It was good to see Casey and Julie (drum corps pals) there, as wel as a surprise guest appearance by Matt and Molly.

An most importantly, Susan really enjoyed herself, even though she's not a big DMB fan (I know, hard to believe). But judging by the perma-smile she was wearing, she had fun. Now, I have to get her to learn all the songs :-).

After the concert, the night got really interesting but we won't get into that. I'll leave it with I didn't know the pool would be so cold so soon, even with so many people in it.

OK, thats about all I have to say... it was a great weekend, and I'm not so much looking forward to work this week. Its going to be a long 5 days till i can get back. I'm off to finish laundry and get some sleep.

Aad Yay for football season!

No comments:

Post a Comment