Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The falling leaves drift by the window, the autumn leaves of red and gold

It's been a while, which I just noticed. Before I get to the latest foray I'll do some catching up.  Since I wrote my broke up letter to Insight, I've been enjoying the newness and fun of my relationship with AT&T's cable offering.  I can't say I have many complaints at all.  I also changed mobile phone providers for the first time since 1996ish.  Lot's of upheavel! 

Other than that, there's been days couple days spent in Piedmont Park with Yinyer for music midtown. A meet up with Ms Linda while she was in Atlanta.  Spent some time with Tanjoe at their palatial estate in New-Nan. Went down to Orlando for a work related trip and was able to meet Shelley for lunch and mee tup with some friends working down at Airtran.  Then Back in Atlanta for a day to take in a GT win over Boston College, followed by an evening of brews at the Darkhorse with ET and Yinyer.  Pepper in some meet ups with Grace and AXL, that pretty much sums it all up.  Well, there's been working in there too, including extra shifts. 

Oh, and my niece got in engaged... and I'm very happy for her.  Except I feel a little older now :-).  October was pretty full.  Now, on to fun stuff (as if the above wasn't fun enough) in the next blog. coming soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment