Saturday, February 14, 2009

One I get you up there, where the air is rarified, we'll just glide, starry eyed

Current mood:okay




Hello world. It's 6 AM on the east coast and I'm feeling restless. So I thought I would pontificate. First off, let me say this... I've watched Hannity and Bill O'Rielly 3 times at work tonight. I'm sick of hearing about stimulus and porkbarrel and how we're all doomed to economic hell. So yes the US Government is spending $1 Trillion on stuff (with a T). Yes, some of said stuff is crap. But come on, our government has been spending ridiculous money on crap for my entire lifetime, both sides. And now the proof that the "stimulus" isn't going to work is the reaction on Wall Street. Yes, the same experts that drove oil sky high for no reason and who crashed the banking system in America (and maybe the world) is saying the "stimulus" isn't going to work. Forgive me if I'm skeptical.

Could said bill be better, most likely. WIll it work? Who knows?? I hope so. And really, high speed rail I think is a good idea, ask anyone who's been to Europe.

Ok, enough ranting, I took a snapshot of my flights tonight at the point I think I had the most flying. I'm allegedly working one particular region of the world, though I can't seem to figure out which particular region I'm assigned. But I do like variety. I'll try and attach said photo to said blog for reference, but I'm not sure if I can make it work.

my world

I think it worked. Look Ryan, I really do play airline now!

I just returned from a quick visit to Susan's place. It always seems to be a quick visit these days. And I'll be back next weekend for her school Gala (which I'm informed is not pronounce gal-uh but Gay-luh) which I'm thinking will be much fun. We get to dress up and hobnob with the wealthy of Liberty Park. This past week I met some of her fellow teachers, all seemed very nice and I'm happy she has good people to work with.

Well, I can't think of anything else to ramble on about. Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment